- Continue to wear a safety belt while riding in motor vehicles. The shoulder portion of the restraint should be positioned over the collar bone. The lap portion should be placed under the abdomen as low as possible on the hips and across the upper thighs, never above the abdomen. Also, pregnant women should sit as far from the air bag as possible.
- Health Tips for Pregnant Ladies - Healthy Pregnancy advise don't drink alcohol.
- Drink plenty of fluids at least eight to 10 glasses a day avoiding caffeine and artificial coloring.
- Health Tips for Pregnant Ladies - Healthy Pregnancy. Don't smoke or allow yourself to be exposed to secondhand smoke.
- Don't take over-the-counter medications or herbal remedies without first consulting your obstetrician or midwife.Eat five or six well-balanced meals each day.
- Exercise, it's important for your general health and also can help reduce stress. Take a pregnancy exercise class or walk at least fifteen to twenty minutes every day at a moderate pace. Walk in cool, shaded areas or indoors in order to prevent overheating.
- Get adequate sleep, at least eight hours a night. Health Tips for Pregnant Ladies - Healthy Pregnancy. If you're suffering from sleep disturbances, take naps during the day and see your physician for advice.
- Take a prenatal vitamin each day as directed by your obstetrician or midwife.
- Health Tips for Pregnant Ladies - Healthy Pregnancy recommend to wear comfortable, non restricting shoes and put your feet up several times a day to prevent fatigue and swelling of the feet, legs, and ankles.
Please see our Previous Post Health Tips for Teenage Girl - Parenting Teenage Girls Tips
Also some related post Health Tips for Pregnant Women - The Dos and Don'ts